Matcha Energy Balls are filled with sweet dried dates, raw cashews, cocoa powder and matcha which creates a quick healthy energizing snack.
1/2 cup soft, pitted sticky dates
1/2 raw cashews
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon matcha green tea plus cocoa tablespoon more for rolling balls in
1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon fine powder stevia (optional)
1. Add dates and cashews to food processor and process until they form a sticky ball
2 Cut apart ball slightly and add cocoa powder, matcha powder, and almond milk
3. Process until all ingredients have been combined and cocoa into a large sticky ball again.
4. Grease hands with a little coconut oil and roll mixture into 10 small balls.
5. Mix 1 tablespoon of matcha powder with 1 teaspoon stevia in a small bowl, stir well to mix
5. Roll the ball into matcha powder until coated well.
6. Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks or 2 months in freezer